Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31B Military Police AIT duration

Hey everyone,

I am in the final processes of enlisting, just waiting on my waiver for Lasik to get back and then I pick my MOS (it will be 31b, my recruiter said he is going to get a slot reserved for me because he is also a 31b and can pull some strings) and ship date.

My recruiter said when he went to AIT for 31b it was 15 weeks just at AIT (25 altogether for BCT and AIT) but that was a few years ago. On the guard site it says something like 8-12 weeks at AIT for 31b. My question is: has anyone been through AIT in the past year that can give me a more precise range of weeks that I will be at AIT? Thanks!

Re: 31B Military Police AIT duration

The average is about 9 weeks for BCT and 8 weeks for the AIT portion of 31B.

Comment

Roger that thank you.

Comment

I shipped out for basic 10Jan2011 and graduated AIT on 2June2011. GL!

Comment

After your time in reception, what day did you start BCT?

Comment

Originally posted by jaredgiese View Post
            Hey everyone,

I am in the final processes of enlisting, just waiting on my waiver for Lasik to get back and then I pick my MOS (it will be 31b, my recruiter said he is going to get a slot reserved for me because he is also a 31b and can pull some strings) and ship date.

My recruiter said when he went to AIT for 31b it was 15 weeks just at AIT (25 altogether for BCT and AIT) but that was a few years ago. On the guard site it says something like 8-12 weeks at AIT for 31b. My question is: has anyone been through AIT in the past year that can give me a more precise range of weeks that I will be at AIT? Thanks!
            You are looking at 19 weeks, 1 day of training. This is the course schedule for 31B OSUT (One Station Unit Training).

Comment

i am being re-classed to 31b and still an IET soldier. Does anyone know how I will be treated at the 31B AIT?

Comment

Working...
              X