X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIT mos available lists

where can i find a current updated list of available ait / mos slots available with the az national guard, as well as point of contact numbers with the respective unit?

Re: AIT mos available lists

Google Arizona Recruiters.

Comment

Yeah, you won't find a list like that. You'll just have to talk to a recruiter.

Comment

Agreed Fly, I'm in Arizona and just had to go through this. The list literally changes everyday so its best to talk to a recruiter and if there is a slot that interests you they can 'reserve' it for a week. I'd be happy to pass the contact info for my recruiter on to you if you are interested.

From what I can figure right now off the top of my head they are looking for lots of different mechanics, supply, repair, etc. Might be some MP, infantry and some engineering slots around.

Comment

Originally posted by flyeagles View Post
          where can i find a current updated list of available ait / mos slots available with the az national guard, as well as point of contact numbers with the respective unit?
          You can check out National Guard Jobs in your area at http://jobs.nationalguard.com/ngb/ It is still important that you contact a local recruiter, as these do change very frequently. The 1st step you would want to take is finding out if you are eligible for enlistment in the National Guard. You can do this by filling out the Pre-Qualification form online at http://www.nationalguard.com/car and a Guard representative can help locate a recruiter in your area. Once you speak with a recruiter, they will help you determine what MOSs will be the best fit for you, based on your career goals.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Wood View Post
            You can check out National Guard Jobs in your area at http://jobs.nationalguard.com/ngb/
            WHOA!

*Open toolbox
            *Insert

Excellent post! I had no idea that was available

Comment

That list is actually still not current. It lists 68W as open, which is what I was initially going for, and I was told the state is so over staffed on that MOS that 4 people would need to reclass or be discharged. The bandperson slot has also been filled because I'm in RSP with him and he said there was only one!

Still best to just talk with a recruiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Solrider View Post
                That list is actually still not current. It lists 68W as open, which is what I was initially going for, and I was told the state is so over staffed on that MOS that 4 people would need to reclass or be discharged. The bandperson slot has also been filled because I'm in RSP with him and he said there was only one!

Still best to just talk with a recruiter.

Duly noted.

Still a cool resource.

Comment

Feel free to shoot me a line and I will hook you up with the most current list. I get them weekly.
                  From your friendly neighborhood Arizona recruiter!

Comment

Originally posted by SgtNelson View Post
                    Feel free to shoot me a line and I will hook you up with the most current list. I get them weekly.
                    From your friendly neighborhood Arizona recruiter!
                    +1. This kind of information changes so rapidly, there is no way it could be kept up to date online.

Comment

Working...
                    X