X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 31B Questions (Military Police)

Looking for info from new recruits possibly last 3 months.. I'm a 13B artillery 31B mp and just reenlisted after a 5 yr break as 11B.. when I became 31B in 2004 the requirement was 95 ST and secret clearance.. in two different army sites its showing two different answers.. one is showing the 95 ST and secret clearance and the other is 91 ST and confidential clearance.. can anyone confirm either or..... ? Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by shootnmove View Post
      Looking for info from new recruits possibly last 3 months.. I'm a 13B artillery 31B mp and just reenlisted after a 5 yr break as 11B.. when I became 31B in 2004 the requirement was 95 ST and secret clearance.. in two different army sites its showing two different answers.. one is showing the 95 ST and secret clearance and the other is 91 ST and confidential clearance.. can anyone confirm either or..... ? Thanx
      Can you provide the links to those websites? 31B requires a secret clearance. How many years you have of service with all those MOSes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
        Can you provide the links to those websites? 31B requires a secret clearance. How many years you have of service with all those MOSes?
        I've also seen the requirement for a confidential clearance as well. It's a secret as that's the lowest clearance issued.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
          I've also seen the requirement for a confidential clearance as well. It's a secret as that's the lowest clearance issued.
          Actually Sir, Confidential is an issued clearance, just rarely used in the Army since most MOSs require either a Secret or TS. Most government employees who work with one of the Alphabet Agencies have to have at least a Confidential to get in the door...

Comment

What do you mean you don't get any LE gear issued to you?

Comment

Originally posted by kswat07 View Post
              My issued baton is pretty much just a stick lol
              What do you mean you only got issued a stick?

Comment

It means they don't get the equipment to perform the law enforcment mission. Ie no handcuffs, pistol belts, batons, OC spray, radios, body armor ect. They just have the equipment for the field.

Comment

The MP's on our FOB took breakfast to ANP checkpoints a couple times a week. Don't think they did much else. The amount of combat involved, as with any MOS, can vary.

Comment

Working...
                  X