X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Enlisting

Hi, Im Ben. Im currently a sophomore at Colorado Mountain College. I would like to enlist but i get nervous about MEPS and what i should say. I have talked to every branch about enlisting. When i Graduated high school i planned on enlisting with the Navy. The day i was supposed to take the ASVAB i bailed and didn't go. I have a clean criminal record other then a few traffic offenses. Through high school i smoked marijuana frequently. Freshman year of High School i tried a couple other drugs. I has asthma but stopped using an inhaler in 3rd grade. I was diagnosed with ADHD my sophomore year of college and i haven't taken any medication for it. Joining the military has been a dream. Let me know if I should even try or give up. Thank You!

It never hurts to try as long as your off your drugs I have a couple of friends who have ADHD that joined the service and seeing how you haven't taken your inhaler since third grade your asthma obviously isn't a major problem so if you feel your physically and mentally up for it go ahead and try.

Comment

Working...
    X