X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical waiver

I am almost 17 and hoping to join the guard when I turn 17. I am a good girl with no problems except for I was admitted to a hospital for suicidal thoughts. I was never diagnosed with depression nor was I ever on any meds. I went to a counselor but she didn't help. I have never actually acted on any thoughts. Thoughts are bad are they? will this disqualify me from joining??

Re: Medical waiver

Personally, I would never mention it to the recruiter. I went to a counselor for depression 2nd-3rd grade(not sure if I was diagnosed). I never mentioned it, got in, and now I'm the best thing smokin this side of the Mississippi.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero259 View Post
      Personally, I would never mention it to the recruiter. I went to a counselor for depression 2nd-3rd grade(not sure if I was diagnosed). I never mentioned it, got in, and now I'm the best thing smokin this side of the Mississippi.
      Although being the best or not is highly debatable, I agree with zero about keeping it to yourself if it was a one time isolated incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero259 View Post
        Thanks that really helps me

Comment

Working...
        X