X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

Hey everyone. Well im 24 years old with 2 kids and a wife... About 6 years ago I was going to join but didn't take it to heart! I got Discourage once I failed the asvab 3 times. At the time I drop out of High school at the grade of 9. and just started working.. anyways.. I have got arrested for the most dumbest thing I did. me and a couple of friends started shooting a video of me and my buddy offering 1 million dollors to a undercover cop that was a street walker... Didn't think it would get us in trouble anyways about 4 of use and including the video guy got arrested and the charges drop to Disorder Conduct.. Anyways it was Drop and seal. didn't pay any fines or any service... only in the cell for 5 hours.....Anyways im now 24 with a famly and want to try to join the Guard Again! I didn't contact anyone as yet. but I been working out , Studying and I have my GED which I obtain 2 years ago.... Do I have a chance to Join the Nat. Guard?......

PS: I'M not the dumb kid like I was years ago.... as of now im a Tow truck driver... and trying to be something better in life!!

Re: Need some advice

After I read your post, I would simply say you make a great civilian.

Comment

You have a chance.

The GED is going to make it tougher than the Disorderly Conduct (if that's all you have).

Comment

Well in that case... I will contact a recruiter and hope everything goes well..just hope im able to become a ng.

Thanks for the responds..

Comment

Working...
        X