X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEPS Physical Question

So my recruiter has it scheduled for me to go in to MEPS the 12th of August, but i have a small problem, i think i have TMJ. Now Ive heard mixed answers, some people say you will be fine and others said you get DQ'd right then an there. I have no pain, and can eat and talk and do everything 100% fine. Its just when i open my mouth fully, i get a small clicking/pop noise, it goes away sometimes. But I don't know if i should tell my recruiter or just suck it up and keep my mouth shut through the exam about it.

Re: MEPS Physical Question

Originally posted by KCousins18 View Post
    So my recruiter has it scheduled for me to go in to MEPS the 12th of August, but i have a small problem, i think i have TMJ. Now Ive heard mixed answers, some people say you will be fine and others said you get DQ'd right then an there. I have no pain, and can eat and talk and do everything 100% fine. Its just when i open my mouth fully, i get a small clicking/pop noise, it goes away sometimes. But I don't know if i should tell my recruiter or just suck it up and keep my mouth shut through the exam about it.
    Keep your mouth shut! Especially, over something "i think i have".

Comment

Uhh I don't think there's any way they would know about that unless you told them...

Comment

OP, keep that to yourself. Period.

Comment

Working...
        X