X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i enlist

long story short im wondering if i have chance to be enlisted, i have a few concerns 1. I have had a bunch of summary charges when i was younger i most for traffic violations which were years ago an since have been taken off of my driving record, none were a felony or misdermeanor just fines, 2. I have tattoos i pretty much have my right arm sleeved, its a punk sleeve with nautical stars an such the stars colors are, green, yellow, red, purple an black. i have no gang affiliations ect... 3. About 5 months ago i went to my doctor because i had trouble keeping focused with my job, i run a production line painting thousands of planters with every planter looking exactly the same he prescribed me adderall.. i never have taken adderall or been diagnosed before in my life up to this point an never had trouble with every day life an could stop taking the medication at any point an time an be just fine.. with the listed above could this disqualify me an or is there anything i could do if so?

cptcurtxx

Re: can i enlist

Traffic violations and tatts aren't likely to be a problem. The adderall will disqualify you.

Comment

Working...
    X