X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suitability waiver process juvenile felony

Hello, I'm sure stuff like this is posted often... i was just trying to get some more opinions on if i even have a shot with this.. about five years ago in 2008 i was arrested as a juvenile and charged with burglary of a unocc dwelling. My Disposition was deferred pretrial diversion which was some community service.. which i did complete. i know that the military sees this as a "conviction" But the recruiter i have just spoken with said we will submit everything for a suitability waiver and see if they should even need to consider the charge or not. The recruiter also said if it is found as a felony adjudication it would move on to the waiver authority to allow which would not happen I'm guessing since there aren't many waivers being offered today? Is there a chance or a good chance that my very bad decision as a juvenile will be able to slide by? Since this time i have went on to college and even volunteered as a firefighter at a local fire department. This was a very poor decision and mistake that i regret every day.

Thank you very much for your time,

Re: suitability waiver process juvenile felony

If it was considered a felony at any time it will be a NO GO. Even if it was reduced to a misdemeanor.

Comment

Working...
    X