X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eligibility?

I am 29, in excellent physical condition and have worked as a computer technician for the past 6 years. But when i was 16 i got into trouble for simple marijuana posestion. Considering this was almost 14 years ago and my only non traffic violation. Will this be a disqualifying offence? I have finished high school, but have no college. I do have certifications for my field. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Re: Eligibility?

All waivers for marijuana possessions have been suspended. If you were arrested and fingerprinted, then you're not eligible. If you were only issued a ticket, then that's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGuardRecruiter View Post
      All waivers for marijuana possessions have been suspended. If you were arrested and fingerprinted, then you're not eligible. If you were only issued a ticket, then that's a different story.
      Also assuming he was convicted, which he didn't specify the disposition of the charges. What was the outcome OP?

Comment

Going through the same issue I'm 33 passed asvab an was denied after my physical which I passed I had a my disposition was a non pross .. When they reviewed my court dockets I had deferd to a program which dismissed it after I completed.. This was 14 years ago an haunting me !!

Comment

Last update was ANY drug related offense at ANY time is a NO GO.

Comment

Working...
          X