Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Age/Background Concerns

Originally posted by Portree228 View Post
    6 nights a week I slept on top of my blankets. On the seventh night I would climb in because the next day was bedding change day. That saved a lot time every morning.
    Same here, except for the time we just got back from a ruck march and our bay was tossed. I had to retrieve my mattress off of the top of the lockers then had to remake it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Portree228 View Post
      6 nights a week I slept on top of my blankets. On the seventh night I would climb in because the next day was bedding change day. That saved a lot time every morning.
      After a trainee was recycled, I would jump on his bed after light-outs so I would not have to rush to make my bunk in the morning. I woke up at 4am on the floor because the DS had tossed me out of the bunk (it was a bottom one). I remember hearing the words, "Get the *&(* back to your bunk and do not let me catch you doing that ()(* again!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
        Same here, except for the time we just got back from a ruck march and our bay was tossed. I had to retrieve my mattress off of the top of the lockers then had to remake it...lol
        We got back from the 6 mile ruck and were told to stand fast on the drill floor, which was right under the sleeping bays. Then as we watched stuff came flying out the windows, gear, clothes, notebooks, etc. They were tossing every locker that was found unlocked. No one could move until they had gone through all 4 bays. Once that was done, then we went upstairs to find all of the bunks tossed and junk everywhere. I always kepy my stuff locked up, so all I had to do was make my bunk.

One way some tried to save time was to put in the combination on their lock, but not pull it down to actually unlock it. So it looked locked, but really wasn't. Yeah, no surprise when the DS went checking locks and found a lot of them were really unlocked. That led to lockers getting tossed too.

Great Memories....LOL.

Comment

OP, don't lie. If it's something simple and can be waived then pursue that option. All the others here telling you something different are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
            OP, don't lie. If it's something simple and can be waived then pursue that option. All the others here telling you something different are wrong.
            The posts merely show what meps can and cannot access.

Comment

Working...
            X