X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ at meps

Hi I'm a newbie. I have done several searches and I'm not real clear with whats going to happen next. I have had a couple surgeries on my right knee.(orthoscopic) I started the process to enlist in the NC Army National Guard. The recruiter and I gathered all my medical documents and submitted to MEPS in Knoxville( as we live closer to Tenn. than to Charlotte.) The doc DQ'd me without physical. The recruiter told me that he will submit a NGB waiver? He calls me back later and tells me that were going to have to go to Charlotte because meps will not receive any applicants from NC anymore and he's concearned because the doc at Knoxville DQ'd me and he doesn't know ifthe docs at Charlotte will let me come down for a physical. I'm trying to be optimistic. What do you folks think?

Re: DQ at meps

Unfortunately I don't have any information for you, but I am wondering if you would be willing to let me know what you find out. I'm planning on enlisting once I meet the weight requirements. I also had an orthoscopic knee surgery with a lateral release and am wondering how meps will go for me. I know it isn't the same from person to person, but any information that you get would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X