Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to join the gaurd but dont know if im going to college in my state or one possibly in canada

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to join the gaurd but dont know if im going to college in my state or one possibly in canada

I want to join the gaurd but i need to know if i can still join it if i dont go to college in my home state or go to a college in canada can i still join and will i still get the education benifits? help please

Re: want to join the gaurd but dont know if im going to college in my state or one possibly in canad

Originally posted by Safiyyah jones View Post
    I want to join the gaurd but i need to know if i can still join it if i dont go to college in my home state or go to a college in canada can i still join and will i still get the education benifits? help please
    All you got to do is check if they accept the GI Bill......if they do they will take TA.

Comment

Re: want to join the gaurd but dont know if im going to college in my state or one possibly in canad

Originally posted by Safiyyah jones View Post
      NG will not pay for college in Canada.

If you go to a college that is not in the state you enlist, it is up to you to get to/from drill.

People do it, at time, to get the MOS they truly desire..... but be warned it can be a PITA.

Comment

Working...
      X