X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiver ?

I've read the waiver policies. And I don't quite understand it well. Please elaborate to the simplest answer as possible.. how many waiver would i need for this ??? or would i even need a waiver?

this is all California driving violations.

October 23 , 2008
    24400(a)(1)(vc). (a) A motor vehicle, other than a motorcycle, shall be equipped with at least two headlamps, with at least one on each side of the front of the vehicle, and, except as to vehicles registered prior to January 1, 1930, they shall be located directly above or in advance of the front axle of the vehicle. The headlamps and every light source in any headlamp unit shall be located at a height of not more than 54 inches nor less than 22 inches. car being to lower bail forfeited

November 4 , 2008 same charge as ^ by the same officer but it was dismissed.

August 3, 2009 . V C Section 21453 Circular Red or Red Arrow - Pled Guilty

December 3, 2004. V C Section 12500 Unlawful to Drive Unless Licensed,
    V C Section 4000 Registration Required, V C Section 16028 Evidence of Financial Responsibility Upon Request
    case disposed?

November 9,2009. V C Section 21461 Obedience by Driver to Official Traffic Control Devices, didn't obey sign - pled guilty

December 23, 2011 . V C Section 12500 Unlawful to Drive Unless Licensed, Unsafe Starting, Backing – VC 22106
    drove a motor cycle with a permit, and i accidentally let the clutch go to fast an the bike pop up a little bit. thus making it seem like i did a wheelie
    in front of the officer. but case bail forfeited

August 22, 2012.V C Section 5200 Display of License Plates, V C Section 16028 Evidence of Financial Responsibility Upon Request
    went to collections

January 31, 2007 V C Section 16028 Evidence of Financial Responsibility Upon Request, V C Section 5200 Display of License Plates
    went to collections.V C Section 12500 Unlawful to Drive Unless Licensed

FIRST CASE.

FAILURE TO APPEAR COURT.
    THAT IS WHY I HAD THE CHARGE. I DIDN'T EVEN KNEW I HAD A WARRANT FOR MY ARREST ON THIS CASE

COUNT 1
    ON OR ABOUT MAY 2, 2003, IN THE ABOVE NAMED JUDICIAL DISTRICT, THE CRIME OF BATTERY ON SCHOOL, PARK, OR HOSPITAL PROPERTY, IN VIOLATION OF PENAL CODE SECTION 243.2(A)(1)
    A MISDEMEANOR, WAS COMMITTED BY VKOUNHAVONG, WHO DID WILLFULLY AND UNLAWFULLY USE FORCE AND VIOLENCE UPON TOM. WHILE ON SCHOOL PARK PROPERTY AND ON THE GROUNDS OF A PUBLIC AND PRIVATE HOSPITAL

SECOND CASE, update 6/16/2013 all of the second case was dismissed as it says on my juvenile report.

COUNT 1

V C Section 12500 Unlawful to Drive Unless Licensed

COUNT 2

V C Section 16028 Evidence of Financial Responsibility Upon Request

COUNT 3

ON OR ABOUT DECEMBER 31, 2004, IN THE ABOVE NAMED JUDICIAL DISTRICT, THE CRIME OF DRIVING WITH A BLOOD ALCOHOL OVER .01% IN THE VIOLATION OF VEHICLE CODE SECTION 23136(A), AN INFARCTION WAS COMMITTED BY VKOUNHAVONG , WHO BEING UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS, DROVE A VEHICLE WITH A BLOOD ALCOHOL CONCENTRATION OF 0.01 PERCENT AND GREATER AS MEASURED BY A PRELIMINARY ALCOHOL SCREENING TEST
    THEY DID NOT BOOK ME TO JUVENILE HALL, I HAD TO TAKE THE BREATHALYZER TEST ABOUT 3 TIMES. AND THEY LET ME GO...
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    EVER SINCE THEN I DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE OR DID ANYTHING RECKLESS BESIDE THOSE DRIVING TICKETS ABOVE

SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR.

Update 6/19/2013
    FBI background check came in and i have 2 charges./

one for my first case , ON OR ABOUT MAY 2, 2003, IN THE ABOVE NAMED JUDICIAL DISTRICT, THE CRIME OF BATTERY ON SCHOOL, PARK, OR HOSPITAL PROPERTY, IN VIOLATION OF PENAL CODE SECTION 243.2(A)(1)

2nd for a bench warrrant
    Last edited by vkounhavong; June 19th, 2013, 12:11 PM.

Re: waiver ?

Originally posted by vkounhavong View Post
    is it difficult to get ???
    Depends on the time of waiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
      I PM you if that's okay. also i uploaded a image.

Comment

Originally posted by vkounhavong View Post
        I've read the waiver policies. And I don't quite understand it well. Please elaborate to the simplest answer as possible.. how many waiver would i need for this ??? or would i even need a waiver?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	7dac4d1ea201449a3106f7ab92d8245b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	420
        I cant read this image. Just tell us the charges...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post

Alright. let me look up the charges and I will re edit my positing.

Comment

okay i just added my charges. please have a look. thank you.

Comment

The red light/insurance violation will be best answered by Mr. I or a recruiter on this site.

Comment

The red light/insurance violation will be best answered by Mr. I or a recruiter on this site.
                thanks you for your response.

Comment

I see nothing criminal on here, and only traffic. That is a good thing. You may need a waiver for more than "X" traffic offenses, but "X" changes frequently so I don't know the number. Either way, unless you have other issues I don't this being a show stopper. You really need to confirm this with a recruiter in your state.

Comment

I see nothing criminal on here, and only traffic. That is a good thing. You may need a waiver for more than "X" traffic offenses, but "X" changes frequently so I don't know the number. Either way, unless you have other issues I don't this being a show stopper. You really need to confirm this with a recruiter in your state.
                    thank you for the response. currently I'm working with a FL recruiter. I will update once i find out.. thank you again.

Comment

Anything over 12 traffic violations requires a TAG waiver.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGuardRecruiter View Post
                        Anything over 12 traffic violations requires a TAG waiver.
                        is a tag waiver hard to get? and what is a tag waiver?
                        Last edited by vkounhavong; May 27th, 2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Waiver at the state level (The Adjutant General) not National Guard Bureau (NGB) level. Usually a quicker turnaround time on waivers than NGB.

Comment

Waiver at the state level (The Adjutant General) not National Guard Bureau (NGB) level. Usually a quicker turnaround time on waivers than NGB.

Thanks Chieft Kemosabe.

Comment

If the number is 12, you wont need it anyway. You dont have 12 convictions on that list.

Comment

Working...
                              X