X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: waiver ?

Update 6/17/2013 doing a fbi or finger printing once get result will update again

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
      SMH. Scroll up to post #15 and you acknowledged my response on what a state waiver is. (TAG=State waiver)

ARE WE CLEAR!!!??? (Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men)

Respond by saying "crystal"

What was wrong with the video that it was removed? It was just a scene from A Few Good Men and it was clean. Why provide the capability to post youtube videos, if its improperly censored.

Also http://community.armystudyguide.com/ is an excellent resource.
      Last edited by SF Hunter; June 17th, 2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
        What was wrong with the video that it was removed? It was just a scene from A Few Good Men and it was clean. Why provide the capability to post youtube videos, if its improperly censored.
        Chief, why do you feel the need to post a video with practically every thread reply? Yes the capability to post is available, but is it necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by SF Hunter View Post
          Chief, why do you feel the need to post a video with practically every thread reply? Yes the capability to post is available, but is it necessary?
          I was wondering if I violated a TOS; hence my comment. Some of the videos I post are relevant to my response and validates my position. I just saw you deleted it and did not see a reason so that is why I asked.

And why did you remove www.armyforums.com but left the community one? Now its bad to post your competitors info? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vkounhavong View Post
            Update 6/17/2013 doing a fbi or finger printing once get result will update again
            updated 6/19/2013

to offensive showed. my first juvenile offense. battery on school/hosp/etc

and a bench warrant on battery on school/hosp/etc.

i found out today that NGB is not giving out waivers. and Tag Waivers are easy to get.

Comment

updated 6/19/2013

to offensive showed. my first juvenile offense. battery on school/hosp/etc

and a bench warrant on battery on school/hosp/etc.

i found out today that NGB is not giving out waivers. and Tag Waivers are easy to get.
              Update

i have the necessary paper stating the warrant is recalled and probation was terminated due to case is over 3 years old.

question 1, i know a assault is a misconduct offense and i have one of that on my FBI back ground. and is a bench warrant consider a misconduct or a minor non traffic?

i been looking at http://www.njarmyguard.com/claw/ that website. it seems like i wouldn't need a waiver if a bench warrant is considered minor non traffic

Comment

so far no luck. recruiter is ignoring my phone calls. at this point im lost. i just need someone to submit my papers requesting for waiver. as stated up my last post. i was found guilty for battery. pretty much what my California recruiter said. and the recruiter in Florida isn't helping me.

all my traffic violation isn't considered anything. only problem is the 2 stuff on my juvenile record...

recruiter told me to get a dismissal. i couldn't get a dismissal. waited 2 months and flew back to California to get this resolve. but no luck case is gonna remain the same. im stuck. just want to summit my waiver in. if i get denied then let it be.
                Last edited by vkounhavong; August 12th, 2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

so far no luck. recruiter is ignoring my phone calls. at this point im lost. i just need someone to submit my papers requesting for waiver. as stated up my last post. i was found guilty for battery. pretty much what my California recruiter said. and the recruiter in Florida isn't helping me.

all my traffic violation isn't considered anything. only problem is the 2 stuff on my juvenile record...

recruiter told me to get a dismissal. i couldn't get a dismissal. waited 2 months and flew back to California to get this resolve. but no luck case is gonna remain the same. im stuck. just want to summit my waiver in. if i get denied then let it be.
                  Update . Recruiter just called me back. Since the army is downsizing , they gonna do a reform and so and probably the army is giving ng to make the mission for army. He said hopefully they might open up slots and also ngb is going to open its waiver process again . That is gonna have to be in October

Comment

No news as of yet. No recruiter has spoken with !! Giving up on enlistment this year . I will try again later. Thanks for everyone who has been of help. Will update once something has change

Comment

got my waivers and now going to meps to take the AIMS. last think left. i guess if you dont give up you can get result

Comment

Working...
                      X