Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: waiver ?

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post
    If the number is 12, you wont need it anyway. You dont have 12 convictions on that list.
    Thanks for the info appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by vkounhavong View Post
      Thanks for the info appreciated.
      UPDATED. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES NOW? SHOULD I JUST STOP MY ENLISTMENT PROCESS OR JUST WAIT FOR A WORD FROM MY RECRUITER

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post
        I see nothing criminal on here, and only traffic. That is a good thing. You may need a waiver for more than "X" traffic offenses, but "X" changes frequently so I don't know the number. Either way, unless you have other issues I don't this being a show stopper. You really need to confirm this with a recruiter in your state.
        I SPOKE TO MY RECRUITER ON THAT. I THINK HE'S PREPARING A WAIVER FOR THAT.

Comment

Why are you typing in all capital letters?

If you are working with a recruiter then that is who is going to be able to answer your questions as to what your next step is. Without additional info from you then we have no way of telling you what the next step is. I assume that you have started filling out information either online or in his office. Those are the first steps in the process and can take a little bit of time. How long ago did you hear from your recruiter?

Comment

Originally posted by Portree228 View Post
            Why are you typing in all capital letters?

If you are working with a recruiter then that is who is going to be able to answer your questions as to what your next step is. Without additional info from you then we have no way of telling you what the next step is. I assume that you have started filling out information either online or in his office. Those are the first steps in the process and can take a little bit of time. How long ago did you hear from your recruiter?
            I'm sorry. I was editing my post and I forgot to in cap it. The only thing he did was said I had to much tickets. I just got my juvenile records today. And I emailed to him. So I'm not sure what's gonna happen now. I updated because I wanted to know if someone had similar juvenile records as I did. And they might be able to answer some for me.

Comment

I SPOKE TO MY RECRUITER ON THAT. I THINK HE'S PREPARING A WAIVER FOR THAT.
              Yea, get with the times...

'U.S. Navy adjusts to the times; ditches its ALL CAPS message format'

Comment

Originally posted by Mike2K View Post
                I just read that article. Thanks for the advise. Sorry if i offended anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike2K View Post
                  Just read the article . Thank you and I'm sorry if I offended everyone

Comment

Update. Just got off the phone with a recruiter. My waiver will be a state level waiver. Does anyone knows what that is ?

Comment

Update. Just got off the phone with a recruiter. My waiver will be a state level waiver. Does anyone knows what that is ?
                      That means good news for you, it doesn't have to enter the bureaucracy at the National Guard Bureau level. Your waiver if approved will get done much quicker at the state level than NGB.

Comment

SMH. Scroll up to post #15 and you acknowledged my response on what a state waiver is. (TAG=State waiver)

ARE WE CLEAR!!!??? (Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men)

Respond by saying "crystal"
                        Last edited by SF Hunter; June 14th, 2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chief Kemosabe;186581]SMH. Scroll up to post #15 and you acknowledged my response on what a state waiver is. (TAG=State waiver)

Sorry chief I forgot about your post. Thanks again.
                          Last edited by SF Hunter; June 14th, 2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Update 6/17/2013 doing a fbi or finger printing once get result will update again

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
                              SMH. Scroll up to post #15 and you acknowledged my response on what a state waiver is. (TAG=State waiver)

What was wrong with the video that it was removed? It was just a scene from A Few Good Men and it was clean. Why provide the capability to post youtube videos, if its improperly censored.

Also http://community.armystudyguide.com/ is an excellent resource.
                              Last edited by SF Hunter; June 17th, 2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
                                What was wrong with the video that it was removed? It was just a scene from A Few Good Men and it was clean. Why provide the capability to post youtube videos, if its improperly censored.
                                Chief, why do you feel the need to post a video with practically every thread reply? Yes the capability to post is available, but is it necessary?

Comment

Working...
                                X