X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meps college credit

I just finished a semester of college and obtained 15 credits to enlist in the national guard. I go to meps soon and I am worried I won't make it. Is there still a possibly i won't get enlisted? I have been going at this for over a year so I want to make sure I make it this time haha. 11b is my Mos.

-Regards

Re: meps college credit

Why wouldn't you make it?

Comment

I don't know just being aware of the fact that they may or may not take me is all.

Comment

Originally posted by dakota_man View Post
        I don't know just being aware of the fact that they may or may not take me is all.
        Again though, why? Medical issue? GED? Legal issue?

If you meet all of the requirements and don't throw MEPS any curve balls (REF: juvenile asthma, 2nd grade ADHD, etc) then you'll be fine..

Comment

I attained my GED through adult education and then went to college. I am good medical wise really everything else. I am good to go just don't know if they will throw any curve balls. Sorry for not being straight forward.

Comment

The only curve balls that can be thrown are the ones you hand them.

Just remember you WILL be the most perfect & healthiest individual while processing through MEPS that day. They are there to DQ you so don't give them any reasons. This is of course referring to your medical history disclosure.

Best of luck!
            Last edited by bai78; May 16th, 2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X