Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tattoo On Hand

Originally posted by thirdwish View Post
    wow smart elects, you all sound like you have something shoved up way too far up your arses. .
    So if i were to have a tattoo of a butterfly on my hand that would mean i'm representing the Pretty Butteryfly Gang ? Or does it mean Peace?
    I asked for your source because anyone can make up a tattoo's meaning..,
    Smdh, i never knew the military was so friendly.
    Lance is correct, that tat started out with Hispanic gangs and anyone who has worked in corrections or law enforcement knows what it is. At least you got what it means correct.

Comment

my waiver got disapproved. One more question if y'all don't mind, can i get like a a circle tattoo to cover up our ANG or so something that is more appropriate.

Comment

my waiver got disapproved. One more question if y'all don't mind, can i get like a a circle tattoo to cover up our ANG or so something that is more appropriate.

Comment

Or you could have it removed.

Comment

I agree with RedLeg, the issue with having a different one put on is now you still have a tattoo that is visable outside of the uniform, even when in uniform (like if it is on your neck or face)

I think your best bet would be to have it removed.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdwish View Post
              Laser tattoo removal is going to be your best bet. It will scar, but having a 3 dot scare won't keep you out...

Comment

Cheese grater...

Comment

Working...
                X