X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASVAB question

I've just taken my ASVAB at the Armory in Winston-Salem, I am pretty sure and confident i made it but wont know within 7-14 days. If i do pass it would i need to take the ASVAB again when I go straight to MEPS? I am just concern since I am quite new to joining up, I am trying to pull for MP as well.

Re: ASVAB question

Are you refering to a ASVAB practice test? I took a small one online that my recruiter gave me a link to. Then at MEPS, you take the real one.

Comment

Well I took the hand written test. It took me 3 and a half hours to finish I believe it's 225 questions from multiple choice to puzzles.

Comment

Originally posted by YANG View Post
        Are you refering to a ASVAB practice test? I took a small one online that my recruiter gave me a link to. Then at MEPS, you take the real one.
        You can take the "real" one at an armory, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Mabe View Post
          I've just taken my ASVAB at the Armory in Winston-Salem, I am pretty sure and confident i made it but wont know within 7-14 days. If i do pass it would i need to take the ASVAB again when I go straight to MEPS? I am just concern since I am quite new to joining up, I am trying to pull for MP as well.
          You took the old style handjam test. Yes, it is valid and what not. You will not be able to retake the ASVAB, either written or computerized, again for 6 months. This score will go with you to MEPS for MOS determination.

Comment

Originally posted by TxIntel 1978 View Post
            You took the old style handjam test. Yes, it is valid and what not. You will not be able to retake the ASVAB, either written or computerized, again for 6 months. This score will go with you to MEPS for MOS determination.
            That's all I needed to know and I just hope I can make it. That way ill be set for this summer when I get set upto go.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Mabe View Post
              That's all I needed to know and I just hope I can make it. That way ill be set for this summer when I get set upto go.
              Good luck OP. Let us know how you do.

Comment

If you don't pass the ASVAB test you have to wait 30 days to retest.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                  If you don't pass the ASVAB test you have to wait 30 days to retest.
                  My results came back. I barely passed with a 33 I made. I am not sure if that is enough for MP but that test was hard as crap truth be told

Comment

You need to score a 91 in the ST portion and qualify for a Confidential cleareance.

Comment

Working...
                    X