X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEPS @ Ft Sam Houston

I go to MEPS next Monday. Stoked and nervous at the same time. Praying it all goes smooth and I drive home as a member of the Army National Guard.

Re: MEPS @ Ft Sam Houston

In case you are not aware, make sure that you wear comfortable, tasteful clothing. No holes, rips, foul language etc. Dressing in layers is good, as some of the MEPS can be very cold. Get a good nights rest before hand because it will be a long day. Make sure you pay attention and follow directions. Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Comment

After a twelve and a half hour day at MEPS, I swore in and am officially a member of the Texas Army National Guard. Enlisted 91J, ship to Ft. Jackson on 20130904.

Comment

HOOAH

Comment

Congratulations.

FT Jackson is good. Its going to start off being pretty warm in the day, but come mid Oct it will be cool and probably cold by graduation. Mornings during PT will probably be cold by mid october as well (I'm saying this as someone from Arizona who gets cold when it falls below 70 degrees). In our final two weeks (mid Oct) it was 57 degrees and we couldn't break out the winter PT's till it was below 55 degrees.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress at RSP and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Comment

Working...
          X