X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE-3P trying to reenlist

I was discharged from Marine corps recruit training last year for anxiety disorder. I had a panic attack in the confidence chamber and was separated with a JFV1 separation code and a RE-3P reentry code. It honestly just felt like my entire world came crashing down on me. I am now trying to enlist in the Nevada National guard. my six month waiting period is up and my waiver is currently being processed. I saw a two psychiatrists both who cleared me. It wasn't the gas that scared me it was the small space. to get over this fear i sat in my small dark closet for hours even though it freaked me out and now it doesn't bother me I even toke up rock climbing because i hate heights and wanted to get over that i actually enjoy it now. My recruiter processed my waiver a few months ago and NGB asked for a letter stating why i wanted to join and my drivers licence is this a good sign? I really want to join. I also have never taken any medication, saw any psychiatrists previously, or had any panic attacks.

Re: RE-3P trying to reenlist

You will have to wait and see if the waiver will be approved.

Comment

Working...
    X