Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chance what so ever with felony?hope...

I was convicted of assault in the 2nd, i fully understand my actions but is there ANYTHING i can do? a waiver? any court procedures
    i need someones assistance and knowledge to help me out. i know i was convicted and now have a felony but i believe people change and make mistakes and i have matured and feel i deserve a chance to conduct a career with the national guard this is my email adress Casellasd720@gmail.com

Re: Any Chance what so ever with felony?hope...

Any Felony convictions is an automatic bar from the military.

Comment

Felony= can't own firearms= not going to train you how to use firearms

Comment

Any felony conviction is disqualifying, especially assualt.

One option you do have is going back to court, re-appearing in front of the sentencing judge and asking to REVISE and REVOKE the charges and gulity pleas to "dismissed", most judges given the circumstance (military enlistment) will go for this, although you need to prove to be serious, as in your recruiter could appear with you, you could take the ASVAB and pass, appear at MEPS for a physcial. The judge wont lessen your charges if you dont show that your activley trying to enlist.

With the charges revised to dismissed the NGB may issue a waiver, most likely will, Ive seen it happen plenty of times. Look into it.

Comment

Working...
        X