Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a waiver affect a carrer in the Army?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a waiver affect a carrer in the Army?

So right now I'm still waiting on my hearing waiver. It's been a month now. I was a little below the standard. Any way my question is if I get the waiver and I enlist than I get the job I want 19D but if I want to realist in another 4 years do I have to get another waiver? How does that process works. I know my hearing the way it is its not going to get better in 4 years. Any advice would be helpful. I was born with bad hearing by the way.

Re: Does a waiver affect a carrer in the Army?

Originally posted by Jeep View Post
    So right now I'm still waiting on my hearing waiver. It's been a month now. I was a little below the standard. Any way my question is if I get the waiver and I enlist than I get the job I want 19D but if I want to realist in another 4 years do I have to get another waiver? How does that process works. I know my hearing the way it is its not going to get better in 4 years. Any advice would be helpful. I was born with bad hearing by the way.
    No..enlistment standards are not the same as retention standards. If you got out and wanted to come back in you would have to do it again...as long as you are in, you can stay in on the original waiver.

Comment

Re: Does a waiver affect a carrer in the Army?

Ok cool thats good news. Hopefully I can get my waiver approved soon so I can do the split op program this summer

Comment

Working...
      X