Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
With no more PTH, is there a paper form to fill out that requires all the needed info? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With no more PTH, is there a paper form to fill out that requires all the needed info?

Hi, I had spent HOURS on PTH, then one day logged in and POOF it was all gone.

What paper form do I need to fill out that requires the same info?

Thanks.

Re: With no more PTH, is there a paper form to fill out that requires all the needed info?

Originally posted by Warriorinme View Post
    Hi, I had spent HOURS on PTH, then one day logged in and POOF it was all gone.

What paper form do I need to fill out that requires the same info?

Thanks.
    Standard Form 86 (SF-86)

Comment

Re: With no more PTH, is there a paper form to fill out that requires all the needed info?

Here's the link:

http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf

Comment

If you started an online application a Recruiter should have been assigned your record and you may not have lost all of that work. If you have his/her contact info you should try contacting him/her to follow up.

Comment

Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGuardRecruiter View Post
            If you started an online application a Recruiter should have been assigned your record and you may not have lost all of that work. If you have his/her contact info you should try contacting him/her to follow up.
            They are supposed to be accessible by a recruiter up until August.

Comment

Working...
            X