X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress Update

I figured since it has been awhile since I have given an update on my process, that I would post a little progress report. When I first posted on this forum I was 5'9" 260- 265lbs and at a body fat of 29%. Well I am now at 245lbs and I finally got down to the 26%. I also took my ASVAB and got an 87 with a GT of 120. I am currently filling out the actual application and getting all of the documents together so I can continue the process of joining the guard. I want to thank everyone that gave me advice way back in January or February, as it was quite helpful. I have about 15lbs left to reach my original goal of getting down to 230lbs. Sorry if this was posted in the wrong sub-forum.

Re: Progress Update

That sounds great. Once you get to BCT, you will loose even more wieght....I've seen people loose up to 70 pounds over BCT/AIT. They come back looking like totally different people.

Comment

Re: Progress Update

I am excited to go to BCT, although I know that will probably change once I am there. My goals for the APFT is to be able to achieve a 100 score on both the push-ups and sit-ups and to run a 14min two-mile before I go to BCT. I am planning but not fully expecting to be leaving for BCT in the fall if everything works out the way I want. I am also planning on going the traditional OCS route.

Comment

Working...
      X