X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos...

Thinking about joining but i have a few tattoos. no sleeves or anything like that but i do have roses on my shoulder and another one on my collar bone. What is the NG stance on tattoos?

Re: Tattoos...

Originally posted by Kayla View Post
    Thinking about joining but i have a few tattoos. no sleeves or anything like that but i do have roses on my shoulder and another one on my collar bone. What is the NG stance on tattoos?
    Not sure, but definitely avoid a face tattoo.

Comment

nothing from the collar up to the face, and nothing from the wrist, up to the hands. also can't be obscene or something that could be considered offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Polo08816 View Post
        Not sure, but definitely avoid a face tattoo.

A future Command Sergeant Major lol

Comment

Is it just me, or does that look like a drugged up Vin Diesel with a wig?

Comment

Originally posted by eqmcclure View Post
            Is it just me, or does that look like a drugged up Vin Diesel with a wig?
            I actually thought it was Nicholas Cage for a minute..lol

Comment

i know they are coming down hard on tattoos i got one behind my right ear a music note..had to get a waiver for it, enlisted about 4 weeks ago, goodluck

Comment

thanks guys lol. any idea on if i would have to cut my hair at basic?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayla View Post
                  thanks guys lol. any idea on if i would have to cut my hair at basic?
                  As long as it is neatly pulled back (if it's long) and off your collar (if you are a female), you do not have to cut it. Males will get their hair cut for sure.

Comment

im looking into joining but im not sure if my tattoo is going to let me. ive been told that it might not but im wanting to ask to make sure. the tattoo is a support our troop ribbon with a bullet in the middle with both the us flag on one side of the ribbon and the confederate flag on the other side of it and it is on my right side on my ribs. thank you.
                    Last edited by hollywood7002; June 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X