X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ged Program offically terminated?

Hello, ive been talking to a recruiter for sometime and im going for the ged plus program. he said it was still up i would have to score at least a fifty on the asvab which ill be taking april 1.. well anyway onto the problem ive been doing some research and it turns out (* i can be wrong still) that it has offically been terminated is this true ? i got my information from http://www.njarmyguard.com/cged/ So i was wondering would i still be allowed since i had started giving him my paper work like transcripts and personal id ect and we had set forapril 1 to take the asvab ... if anyone can elaborate it would be great please and thank you! Does it mean im out of luck ..if so i would like to know as the ged placement test is coming up this week so i can go on to get my ged and get my college credits.

Re: Ged Program offically terminated?

I wish I could help you more on this. The program has been terminated but I am not absolutely certain when the LAST class is being held, or if it has been held already. I guess I wouldn't worry too much about it. You can't enlist for it if it isn't there. Unfortunately that will mean some schooling on your own before enlisting, but you can do it.

Comment

Re: Ged Program offically terminated?

Its my understanding that the program has been terminated and the remaining recruits with the GED program in their enlistment contract are being pushed through. There is a kid by the name of Austin Blackman here on the forums that could probably be of more help.

You will probably have to take a minimum of 15 college credits from a local community college to be eligible to join if you do not have a high school diploma.

Comment

Working...
      X