Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Engineering Supervisor Question

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Engineering Supervisor Question

    I'm am considering joining the National Guard. I'm going back to college to get a degree in Construction Management. I don't have an Associate's Degree yet. I was wondering if it possible to become a General Engineering Supervisor before I finish my degree without having to change MOS's. I have some college credit under my belt. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Additionally, I am going to Boise State University fall 2013 semester and looking to join just before that to attain Tuition Assistance.

  • #2
    Re: Engineering Supervisor Question

    A general Engineering Supervisor is a Senior NCO position, this is not a position you can get into without spending a few years in uniform first. If you want to become an Engineer officer then you will need at least 90 credits to commission and then attend BOLC B.