X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to determine my eligibility to join the Illinois NG

I realize a lot of people ask similar questions, but I'm respectfully asking if your gonna complain about it, just don't . when I was 16 I was caught with pot, I was put on court supervision for 6 months and I'm poetry sure the charges were dropped. I went to an army recruiting office today and the recruiter entered my name in the database and nothing came up but he said if I was finger printed it would show up on a different background check. I was also finger printed a second time for running away from home (for a couple hours) but I never went to court or got ch arged in any way for that. the guy I talked to was an army, not NG recruiter so I was wondering if this would disqualify me from enlisting. in short, I was a dumb ass kid and I'm trying to make something of myself.

Re: trying to determine my eligibility to join the Illinois NG

Originally posted by thisusernameisnotvalid View Post
    I realize a lot of people ask similar questions, but I'm respectfully asking if your gonna complain about it, just don't . when I was 16 I was caught with pot, I was put on court supervision for 6 months and I'm poetry sure the charges were dropped. I went to an army recruiting office today and the recruiter entered my name in the database and nothing came up but he said if I was finger printed it would show up on a different background check. I was also finger printed a second time for running away from home (for a couple hours) but I never went to court or got ch arged in any way for that. the guy I talked to was an army, not NG recruiter so I was wondering if this would disqualify me from enlisting. in short, I was a dumb ass kid and I'm trying to make something of myself.

Do a search and you will see the million questions about drug related charges and then see the ONE answer

Comment

Working...
    X