X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Appeal

I had recently went to MEPS to finish my processing, do my oath, and sign my contract, but I was disqualified for a tattoo on my right calf of a zombie girl which the tattoo isnt too graphic and there isnt any nudity in it what so ever. Is there any way i can appeal the commands decision to not give me a waiver and does help that it was the only one of the bunch of zombie tattoos i have that were disqualified being that my liaison was a female and probably didnt like my tattoo. Any help or words of advice will be most appreciated. Please no rude comments. Thank you.

Re: Can I Appeal

try the reserve or marines or navy

Comment

I would have tried other but navy isnt for me, i have a wrist tattoo that the army doesnt care about but the marines would fliipi about and reserves doesnt offer 11b which is what i had already locked in for me. Any other advice?

Comment

Try enlisting into the ARNG of a different state. The RIARNG isn't afraid of zombies. We have the Airborne Infantry and 19th SFG to fight off any zombie invasion.

Comment

If one meps doesn't give you a physical how soon can an applicant try a meps in a neighboring state?

Comment

Working...
          X