Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is their a NEW tattoo policy? Sorry, know this is a popular question

Hey,
    Hopefully someone mindful can help. I'm 26, fit and have been to meps twice. The last time, I went for a inspection, passed, and was waiting to swear in. Only problem, I was waiting on a waiver for the tattoos I have on my neck. Prior to this,.. It wasnt a problem. While in the office, all recruiters, including they're boss said that it will get approve bc it was in regulations and DID NOT show! So while waiting, I was sent home bc no one was in office to sign and approve of. This was jan. 18. Now were in feb and I'm still waiting. I have no other issues. Only this. Does it usually take that long for a waiver? Did something change? Only asking bc I don't want to keep bugging my recruiter while he(hopefully) claims he's busting his ass trying and fighting for me. I just need to understand.

Thanks.

Re: Is their a NEW tattoo policy? Sorry, know this is a popular question

Re: Tattoo policy changes
    Tattoos are only a NOGO if they are offensive (gangs/KKK/naked ladies/ect) Any tattoo below the wrists or above the jacket must be signed off on paper by the gaining units chain of command. NO WORRIES. Google ( USAREC Form 1241 )

Comment

Working...
    X