X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo policy changes

I am currently in the active army. I'm an infantryman. 11b. Well, I am etsing soon to the national guard (i am in the active first program). I am not sure if you can help me with this question but it is worth a shot.. I have several tattoos. Arms, hands, legs, etc.. And I hear the army is changing the tattoo policy. Say the army bars me from re enlisting in the active army because of my tattoos, will that effect me going back to the guard? Or would the national guard just kick me out once I get to my unit? Any info would be amazing.

Re: Tattoo policy changes

Originally posted by Bayonet View Post
    I am currently in the active army. I'm an infantryman. 11b. Well, I am etsing soon to the national guard (i am in the active first program). I am not sure if you can help me with this question but it is worth a shot.. I have several tattoos. Arms, hands, legs, etc.. And I hear the army is changing the tattoo policy. Say the army bars me from re enlisting in the active army because of my tattoos, will that effect me going back to the guard? Or would the national guard just kick me out once I get to my unit? Any info would be amazing.
    The National Guard follows the same tattoo standards as the AD Army; FYI.

Comment

Yeah no ****in ****. My question was pretty simple.

Comment

First off calm down. Second you said if the Army Bars me from active will that affect me going Guard, Well since they all go by the same Tattoo policy what the hell do you think??? and Third know one really knows what your unit will do.
        Last edited by GodBlessUSA; February 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Hope you don't show up to my unit...

Comment

And you're out.

Do not disrespect anyone, anywhere. If you deserve to be put out, then you will.

Comment

Working...
            X