X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GED Plus Program

Hello, my name is Ashley. I was wondering if someone could let me know if Florida offers the program. If so, what is the minimum needed on the ASVAB?

Re: GED Plus Program

Originally posted by youngunique View Post
    Hello, my name is Ashley. I was wondering if someone could let me know if Florida offers the program. If so, what is the minimum needed on the ASVAB?
    I hate to break it to you, but they just cancelled all GED Plus classes. I had a slot for April, but it was cancelled and my recruiter and RSP Staff Sergeant are rushing to get me my GED. Still want to ask your recruiter, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Blackman View Post
      I hate to break it to you, but they just cancelled all GED Plus classes. I had a slot for April, but it was cancelled and my recruiter and RSP Staff Sergeant are rushing to get me my GED. Still want to ask your recruiter, though.
      That's tough news to get. Bear in mind, though, every state is different. So, for other members on here, be sure to check with your recruiter before assuming the program is gone.

Good luck getting your GED, Austin!

Comment

They are closing it down next month in Arkansas. I do have another question, now both my recruiter and I ran into a problem, I passed my AIMS, TAPAS, ASVAB and physical, I do NOT hold a GED at this moment nor do I hold a local high school diploma. For some reason, now keep in mind the box at MEPS said "I am fully qualified to enlist." Their's this thing called a "T" score at the end of your contract that for Tier 2 applicants have to be a 103, I got a 93. I scored a higher AIMS and TAPAS then most traditional high school holders, I've made many pushes found loopholes for both my recruiter and I for the GED+ plus program. Can someone enlighten me on what this "T" score is? I complete understand tier 2 qualifications, I have them all! I understand yes, I should've stayed in school however, Florida schooling is much different from New York's. Should my recruiter get a wavier?
        Last edited by SF Hunter; August 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X