X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASVAB Scores

I just completed an on-line practice test and was given the number of questions missed out of all questions provided for each sub-set and the correlating percentage. The problem is, it did not give me any form of AFQT score or anything. All search results showed how to score a paper version of the exam using information I do not have after this sample test. Is there some way to figure at least approximately how I did and what my AFQT score might be?

Re: ASVAB Scores

Your recruiter can access your Path To Honor application, from their office. He or she will be able to see your practice test AFQT and will share it if you ask. No worries.

Comment

Wow, shows how much research I did! I did the sample test on a separate site, not knowing there was a practice one accessible through Path To Honor. Thanks a lot! I will go through and do that one

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman4X4 View Post
        Wow, shows how much research I did! I did the sample test on a separate site, not knowing there was a practice one accessible through Path To Honor. Thanks a lot! I will go through and do that one
        I actually didn't get my practice AFQT Score when I took it on path to honor online. My recruiter told me my score which was 96. Or maybe I missed it lol

Comment

Working...
        X