Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell o guys,i am new at this forum just to find out the knowledge about the Army and find the suggestion,tips and fitness..i hope you all peoples help me at the initial stage of join the Army...

Re: Newbie

Hey there!

I'm also new here and in the beginning stages. There are a lot of people here with tons of info. I may even be able to answer some questions about the beginning stages. Ask away.

Comment

Mlko, how did you post this thread...

Comment

Secound. what do you want to know about the Army. I been in for 13 years now. 10 active and 3 guard and reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlko222 View Post
          Hell o guys,i am new at this forum just to find out the knowledge about the Army and find the suggestion,tips and fitness..i hope you all peoples help me at the initial stage of join the Army...
          Welcome to the National Guard Forums, Miko222! Sorry you are just now getting responses, it appears that your original post did not show up until now. Are there any questions that we can help you with?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlko222 View Post
            Welcome! I hope you have been able to find everything you need on here. Please let me know if you (or anyone else, for that matter) need assistance in navigating around.

If you're interested in basic information on the National Guard, be sure to check out the Guard Basics section on the National Guard website. It's a great place as well to get educated.

Comment

Hello and welcome,

Like you i'm also a new member of this forum.

Comment

Working...
              X