X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like more information

I'm am 16 years old I am a senior in highschool and I am very interested in joining I will be 17 in leas than a month and I would like to know where can I find a recruiter or someone else to talk to. I did the thing online where a recruiter was suppose to contact me but I have no been yet contacted

Re: I would like more information

It all depends on where you live, Google is a great tool, try searching National Guard Recruiter and your zip code. If that doesn't work, call 800-Go-Guard and they should be able to put you in touch.

Keep in mind, you're going to need your parents consent to join at age 17.

If you have other questions, this forum is a great place to get them answered. Best of luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniak View Post
      I'm am 16 years old I am a senior in highschool and I am very interested in joining I will be 17 in leas than a month and I would like to know where can I find a recruiter or someone else to talk to. I did the thing online where a recruiter was suppose to contact me but I have no been yet contacted
      How long ago did you fill out the Path To Honor application? It takes up to 10 business day for a recruiter to get in touch with you.

Comment

Can i join if im on probation for pot?

Comment

Originally posted by moles View Post
          Can i join if im on probation for pot?
          Ummm, lets see, NO.

Comment

Working...
          X