X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meps Consult

Thank you Fireman4x4. I pretty much enlisted at the perfect time I guess to get 12M and it was the MOS I wanted from the get go, My unit station ended up actually having two spots open so it was perfect. I plan on going to college when I get back to either get my EMT-b or Paramedic cert and the good thing is the National Guard will pay for most if not all of it . Hopefully I can Volunteer at my local Station and try and work my way up as a Career Firefighter from there. If I was you I would try and wait it out if possible to get 12M but that's just me, but in reality Just being able to serve my country and be in the National Guard is a Dream come true to me. Wish you the best!!

Comment

Fireman, you sent me a guest message not a PM lol. How can I help?

Comment

Sorry fmcityslicker! I tried to PM you, but it told me your inbox was full Anyway, I had noticed your post to my thread earlier had disappeared before I could completely read all your responses. Just wondering A) What you had said, and B) Where did it go lol

Comment

Congratulations! That is so great and you don't have a long wait to go to basic!

Comment

Thank you Robin!! I'm so glad I don't have to wait long, I would go right now if I could.

Comment

That's fantastic. 12M slots are almost unheard of! Nice going.

Comment

Thanks mongoose! I still can't believe I was able to get a slot and my recruiter said there where actually two spots available!!

Comment

Working...
                X