X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meps Consult

Thank you NY. Yesterday I was able to select the job that I was dying to get and make a career out of which was 12M Firefighter, but the only problem is my recruiter said there is still a chance I did not get the MOS because the person who is suppose to pull the jobs off the list when someone reserves the MOS was not there so someone could have submitted for that job before me and we wouldn't know. I'll Find out either tomorrow or Tuesday if I got my dream MOS So everyone wish me luck. I should be Going back to Meps Friday to swear in if everything works out.

Comment

Well I just found out that I got 12M Firefighter!!! Thank the Lord . My recruiter is coming by today to sign a few more papers and then I should be going to MEPS Friday for the third time pretty much to sit there all day to swear in and sign the contract but its all worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBlessUSA View Post
        Well I just found out that I got 12M Firefighter!!! Thank the Lord . My recruiter is coming by today to sign a few more papers and then I should be going to MEPS Friday for the third time pretty much to sit there all day to swear in and sign the contract but its all worth it.
        That is great congratulations

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Thank you robinpugs!! Hope everything goes well with your security clearance.

Comment

Thank you Focused.

Comment

Just want to share a story, guy in my Basic Training Company was a 12M. About a week or so before BCT graduation he found out that in order to go to 12M AIT he had to have a special physical done. He got held over at least a couple weeks waiting for that (he was told it was a 2-6 week wait!). Double-check with your recruiter and BCT Cadre early to avoid problems later!

Comment

Hey Palinathas thanks for the insight, I will check with my recruiter to see if she has any info on that.

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

Well I'm Heading to the Meps hotel In a little wile. This will be my third time at Meps . Apparently my recruiter said all what I will be doing is getting weight checked, asked if anything has changed then I will be swearing in and signing my contract, so it will be a long day of doing nothing. Hopefully everything goes smooth tomorrow.

Comment

Well I'm Heading to the Meps hotel In a little wile. This will be my third time at Meps . Apparently my recruiter said all what I will be doing is getting weight checked, asked if anything has changed then I will be swearing in and signing my contract, so it will be a long day of doing nothing. Hopefully everything goes smooth tomorrow.
                        Best of luck!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Robin!!

Comment

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Comment

Well I can finally say I am apart of something Great!! I was sworn in today as a 12M Firefighter, Thank you everyone who gave me advice and answered my questions (I'm sure I'll Have more questions in the future ). I leave for Ft. Leonard Wood in Late April, Then Off to Goodfellow AFB for AIT. Next step RSP!!
                              Last edited by GodBlessUSA; January 11th, 2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Congrats! I will hopefully be in a similar position in the real near future. I have been a civilian firefighter for about 7 years now and love it. I was hoping to go for 12M, but there aren't any in Colorado right now so my recruiter told me to either wait or pick something new to me. Either way, good job!

Comment

Working...
                                X