X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice and a little reassurance

When I was a senior in high school I went to meps for the USMC while I was at meps I was DQ because I still had fracture lines in my femur that I broke 6 months before going to meps.
    5 years later I'm trying to join The Army National, the recruiter says theres are no waivers needed for braking my leg. So the recruiter and I have sent all of my medical docs to meps and we were told that I am a "continue to process" but the day we were heading to meps the head doctor or whatever said I can't go up there till I got some document that started with NG. The reason I need to get the document is because I was DQ from meps back in high school.

So my question is does anyone have any idea what document they are talking about? If so how long does it take for it to go though? And what are the chances of it getting approved.

P.S. I have no other issues at all. Also I am located in Arkansas I don't know if that will change anything when it comes to waivers.

Re: Need some advice and a little reassurance

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Your recruiter should be able to get you to meps soon.

Comment

Do request to take physicals usually get approved?

Comment

Most of the time. If your recruiter thought it was a show stopper he/she probably wouldn't be working with you.

Comment

Working...
        X