X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reqirements

So here is the deal. When I was 17 I got pulled over and allowed the officer to search the car, didn't know a friend left a roach in a cig pack. So I got the misdemeanor charge and completed what the court wanted. It has be expunged and I have not been able to get anything on it from the courthouse. I did have to see a psychiatrist when I was adolescent for "depression" because of my overconcerned but loving parents. I don't blame them,just trying to do whats right. But besides that I can't think of anything else. I'm 27 and have been working as a Surgical Tech for the pass 5 years. Sound like a good chance.

Re: Reqirements

It will require a TAG waiver for the simple possession.......the depression and psychiatrist opens a total different can of worms.

Comment

You should get a FBI background check to see if anything is still on your record, just for curiosity's sake.

Comment

well it wan't anything serious, I didn't like the school I went to, (think of Dangerous Minds type school) so i went to another school and that was that. It was only a few sessions and I got my parents to back of and let thing go. I just hated the people, but they took it deferentially. I don't know the name or place, which Im sure they will want, so I really cant provide information on any of that. Will that be a problem or will it just be "x went to Z in 20**" I dont have any way of finding out any details as that was over a decade ago.

Comment

Good Luck....and I mean that.

Comment

With the Army as a whole battling suicide rates, voicing depression raises RED FLAGS!

Comment

Airborne, is a few sessions 10 years ago something he HAS to disclose?

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
                Airborne, is a few sessions 10 years ago something he HAS to disclose?
                I didn't say that......he brought it up.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                  I didn't say that......he brought it up.
                  Just curious - hint hint OP

Comment

Unfortunately, OP, right now waivers are currently suspended for any history of drug involvement; especially if you have a conviction stating such. There is also a waiver suspension on mental health issues such as depression. I'm not trying to discourage you, but rather I would recommend you ask your recruiter about these suspensions and how they may apply to your situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X