X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiter

I currently live in Texas but i do not want to join the NG here. Is there a way that i can get enlisted without ever meeting a recruiter face to face?

Re: Recruiter

Originally posted by justwright88 View Post
    I currently live in Texas but i do not want to join the NG here. Is there a way that i can get enlisted without ever meeting a recruiter face to face?
    .....No.....

Comment

The answer is no.

Why would you not want to join the TX ARNG out of all the other possible states out there? Are you interested in a rare MOS?
      Last edited by Polo08816; November 11th, 2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Because I plan to move out of Texas next year and I don't wanna get stuck here

Comment

Get in touch with a recruiter for whichever state you are plan to reside.

Comment

Originally posted by bai78 View Post
            Get in touch with a recruiter for whichever state you are plan to reside.

Thanks

So,

even though i live in Tx right now i can join the NG guard in Oregon. IF I get approved and everything will i be doing my RSP here in Tx until i move?

Comment

Is there a way that i can get enlisted without ever meeting a recruiter face to face?
              There isn't an app for that yet.

Comment

Thanks

So,

even though i live in Tx right now i can join the NG guard in Oregon. IF I get approved and everything will i be doing my RSP here in Tx until i move?
                A more likely scenario is that you will drill (i.e. do RSP) in the state that you enlist in. Therefore, if you enlist in an OR slot, you better plan on making it there every month!

I agree with the above posters. Talk to a recruiter from the state your interested in. See what your options are as far as starting the process during the year you are waiting to move.

Comment

To cut down on pain for the RSP site that you will be assigned to and the RSP/ new unit you will be transfered to wait to enlist into that state. Slots can effect your benifits state by state depending on their MOS vacancies......but what do I know

Comment

Talk to a recruiter in the location you wish to serve. Don't over think this.
                    Last edited by Reagan; November 15th, 2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Well Spoken Reagan! I see Chevrons in your future if that Commission thing doesn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                        Well Spoken Reagan! I see Chevrons in your future if that Commission thing doesn't work out.
                        Thank you very much. Rank isn't as important to me as long as I get the chance to serve, so either way I will be a satisfied young man.

Comment

Well I might as well just get a texas recruiter then. I definitely do not want to do my rsp here in west texas though that is for sure.

but i have been having trouble freaking getting ahold of a recruiter. it's impossible. if anyone knows of any recruiter i can email in the east texas area please do let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Reagan View Post
                            Thank you very much. Rank isn't as important to me as long as I get the chance to serve, so either way I will be a satisfied young man.
                            You say that now grasshopper until you realize that you rather be leading than always cleaning latrines, picking up your boss' trash and constant police calls.

Comment

You forgot picking up cigarette butts when you don't even smoke!

Comment

Working...
                              X