X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webcast

when i started the application, i was prompted to take the webcast, and I'm pretty sure it said I passed it, but then, at the end of my application, it repeated the test with the same questions and then said I failed. How can I get the chance to take it again? Do I not qualify for the online processing ever again? Do I have to go to the office?

Re: webcast

Originally posted by kashmoneybasic View Post
    when i started the application, i was prompted to take the webcast, and I'm pretty sure it said I passed it, but then, at the end of my application, it repeated the test with the same questions and then said I failed. How can I get the chance to take it again? Do I not qualify for the online processing ever again? Do I have to go to the office?
    Did you call the Path To Honor help desk? They can give you more information on your application and if it went through properly the first time. Here's their number: 1-866-529-1354. They also have a customer service email: customersupport@nationalguard.com

I'll pass this on and see if there's anything else you can do. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    Last edited by RyCass; November 9th, 2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X