X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to know if I will be dq'd

So to make a long and boring story short. I got arrested when I was 16 for something I did not do (charges
    Were for theft). I do not remember if it was felony or misdemeanor. But I didn't not go to court. I had an informal adjustment. I've gotten maybe 2 speeding tickets since that, but they have been payed for. I am now 21 and have not been arrested for anything. What I need to know is if I can join with that informal adjustment ( for the felony or misdemeanor)? ummm and another thing. I had asthma when I was a kid, but I haven't had to use my inhaler since then. Keep in mind I ran track and cross country until I got to college. will that prevent me from enlisting?

Re: Need to know if I will be dq'd

Originally posted by iTwitchE View Post
    So to make a long and boring story short. I got arrested when I was 16 for something I did not do (charges
    Were for theft). I do not remember if it was felony or misdemeanor. But I didn't not go to court. I had an informal adjustment. I've gotten maybe 2 speeding tickets since that, but they have been payed for. I am now 21 and have not been arrested for anything. What I need to know is if I can join with that informal adjustment ( for the felony or misdemeanor)? ummm and another thing. I had asthma when I was a kid, but I haven't had to use my inhaler since then. Keep in mind I ran track and cross country until I got to college. will that prevent me from enlisting?
    Another person that doesn't know what they were arrested for. Where do you people come from?

Identify your state so I can look up a thing or two.

Comment

Louisiana. and I know what it was for I just don't know if it was a felony or a misdemeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
        Another person that doesn't know what they were arrested for. Where do you people come from?

Identify your state so I can look up a thing or two.
        Louisiana. Sorry I'm new to forums in general.

Comment

Working...
        X