X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about joining

Hey guys I'm Dominic and I am highly thinking about joining sometime soon like in December and I wanted to know what all I would have to do to join. I am currently waiting on my court date on the 14th of Dec and I wanted to know do I have to get that completed before I go see my recruiter?

Resides in : Decatur, GA

Attends: Macon State College [Macon, GA]
    Thanks,
    Domo

Re: question about joining

Court date for what? And please spare us the bold text.

Comment

*Hello, I have an Associates in Liberal Arts from Hostos Community College, I have a BA from Columbia University in Political Science and I am one semester away from a Masters In International Law, Human Rights and Management also from Columbia. I am 38. I was just informed that unless the rules change, that I can't get a waiver. How do I know if the rules have changed? How do I know that the website is current?

Comment

Originally posted by cabanray View Post
        *Hello, I have an Associates in Liberal Arts from Hostos Community College, I have a BA from Columbia University in Political Science and I am one semester away from a Masters In International Law, Human Rights and Management also from Columbia. I am 38. I was just informed that unless the rules change, that I can't get a waiver. How do I know if the rules have changed? How do I know that the website is current?
        Please start your own thread instead of threadjacking another with a separate topic.

By the way, age cut off is currently 35 for new enlistees without prior service. Unless another war starts up, you can bet that will not change anytime soon. Checking on the Guard website or these forums is probably the easiest way to stay up to date.
        Last edited by SteveLord; November 5th, 2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

a misdemeanor [trepassing] my first and ONLY charge

Comment

Originally posted by cabanray View Post
            You can look into joining the Air National Guard as their max age is 40

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
              Court date for what? And please spare us the bold text.
              misdemeanor for trepassing my first and only charge.

Comment

Working...
              X