Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age Waiver?

Greetings,

I'm now to old at 35, for the Army National Guard by 22 days. Is it possible to get an age waiver, if I'm willing to enlist and ship asap? I'm looking at enlisting in Texas and would like to go REP.63/18x, but would likely take what I can get. I'm just wanting to serve.

I did a search before asking, but could only find older information. If there is a current thread already out there, a point in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks All.

Re: Age Waiver?

Unfortunately, unless you have prior service, you are too old. The Air National Guard (USAF), is still accepting new airmen up to age 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose772 View Post
      Unfortunately, unless you have prior service, you are too old. The Air National Guard (USAF), is still accepting new airmen up to age 40.
      Thanks Mongoose. I had a pretty good idea, that was how it would go and it's my fault for not getting in sooner. I do plan on starting the process with Air National Guard next week.

Thanks again.

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
          Where are you located?
          I live in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberty View Post
            I live in Texas.
            Ok! Too bad, I have a great ANG recruiter I have been working with in Mass. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Working...
            X