X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question on medical records?

My friend has decided to wait on the Guard and maybe look at some other branches of the military. We're still working out together though. Thanks for the link to the fitness calculator.

In other news, I passed my ASVAB w/ flying colors and my parents just met w/ the Staff Sgt. and signed me away today.
    I am now officially Govt. property!
    Next stop, MEPS ahoy!

Comment

Originally posted by WIskiTango95 View Post
      My friend has decided to wait on the Guard and maybe look at some other branches of the military. We're still working out together though. Thanks for the link to the fitness calculator.

In other news, I passed my ASVAB w/ flying colors and my parents just met w/ the Staff Sgt. and signed me away today.
      Next stop, MEPS ahoy!
      Well, technically you aren't government properly until you sign the dotted line and take the oath. But, congratulations anyway!!!

Comment

Haha, thanks. Lol, my parents and relatives still keep calling me that anyway though. "Goverment property", "GI" and "Sub-Private Soon-to-be DeadMeat" are a few of their favorites...

Comment

Re: Question on sealed juvenile medical records?

I've been in ten years, and when I joined I had the same issue sorta. I had family cousaling 12 or 15 years before I joined. I had to track down a 5 year retired therapist and remind her of my case and explain the recruter wanted a letter from her stating my case was fully closed out and a done deal in her opinion. Hope this helps...

Need ASVAB help?
          www.free-ASVAB-test.com

Comment

Originally posted by WIskiTango95 View Post

Next stop, MEPS ahoy!
            Congrats! Good luck with the remainder of your enlistment!

Comment

Working...
            X