X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight requirement for Females?

I originally went to an Army recruiter and was told i was a little over the weight limit; and told to lose some weight and come back at the end of the month. I'm 5ft 6in; whats the max weight?

Re: Weight requirement for Females?

Didn't; mostly on the basis of i was hoping that someone on here would be able to help me out a little bit more than Google would. Mostly; because rules and regulations within the military seem to rapidly change.

Comment

Originally posted by EmileeJ View Post
      Didn't; mostly on the basis of i was hoping that someone on here would be able to help me out a little bit more than Google would. Mostly; because rules and regulations within the military seem to rapidly change.
      It depends on your age as well.

Comment

Here they are.

http://army.com/info/apft/heightweig...odyfat#females

Comment

No one is going to help you out more than yourself.

Comment

That is what our forum is for Emilee . Glad to have you here! Our site has a great tool that will calculate it for you. http://www.nationalguard.com/life/fi...ss-calculators There are also fitness tips and training videos from SGT Ken on there too. Good Luck and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Wood View Post
              That is what our forum is for Emilee . Glad to have you here! Our site has a great tool that will calculate it for you. http://www.nationalguard.com/life/fi...ss-calculators There are also fitness tips and training videos from SGT Ken on there too. Good Luck and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you so much! The link was extremely helpful! I'm just trying to gather as much information as possible so im better prepared.

Comment

Working...
              X