X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ from the guard

i got passed by the chief doc at meps and recommended a waiver for IDC 591 but got DQ from DC but have been cleared three different docs with paperwork to prove it , is there any thing i can do to help my odds?

Re: DQ from the guard

Originally posted by whital1993 View Post
    i got passed by the chief doc at meps and recommended a waiver for IDC 591 but got DQ from DC but have been cleared three different docs with paperwork to prove it , is there any thing i can do to help my odds?
    Your post is fairly disjointed. Can you clarify what you're asking? I can only assume what you're talking about here...

Comment

i had surgery over a year ago for hydronephrosis which is a disqualify but the chief doc at meps in st.louis requested i should get a wavier bc i am in good condition and passed every test they gave but it got dq at DC at the guard bureau what can i do to help my odds bc i play highschool football and run track and weightlift at school

Comment

Originally posted by whital1993 View Post
        i had surgery over a year ago for hydronephrosis which is a disqualify but the chief doc at meps in st.louis requested i should get a wavier bc i am in good condition and passed every test they gave but it got dq at DC at the guard bureau what can i do to help my odds bc i play highschool football and run track and weightlift at school
        Wow! That is one LONG run-on sentence....please use punctuation so we can get a better idea of what you are asking. If you already received a DQ from DC, I don't know what else you can try, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
          Wow! That is one LONG run-on sentence....please use punctuation so we can get a better idea of what you are asking. If you already received a DQ from DC, I don't know what else you can try, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.
          I agree. Your best resource on this one is your recruiter. What did they say?

Comment

Working...
          X