X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with pending charges

Hi my name is Jeremiah and I am posting to ask if the national guard can help me with charges I have not been convicted of yet as due to awaiting court.I WANT TO JOIN TO CHANGE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND HAVE SOMETHIG TO BE PROUD OF. A little over 2 years ago I was charged wth APC. And the sentence was deferred for 2 years, and I completed everything the judge told me to do, after that I just had to be good until December (end of my probation) and it would have gotten dismissed. then I got a DUI, and driving under suspension, and open container just 3 months prior to the end of probation. I am still awaiting court on October 1st and have not been convicted of these charges yet. I would like to know if there is ANY way the national guard can help me with these and let me join to better change my life. If I still have a chance to join that is. I would like to speak to a recruiter about this if there is one willing to work with me to help me join, I am completely serious about joining the national guard. I WANT TO BE A SOLDIER!

Sincerely,
    Jeremiah Stoneroad

Re: Help with pending charges

I'm sorry, no there is nothing we can do for you. No one can use the military as a way of "softening the blow" from the legal system. This was something that happened in the old days, but regulations prohibit it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneroad View Post
      Hi my name is Jeremiah and I am posting to ask if the national guard can help me with charges I have not been convicted of yet as due to awaiting court.I WANT TO JOIN TO CHANGE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND HAVE SOMETHIG TO BE PROUD OF. A little over 2 years ago I was charged wth APC. And the sentence was deferred for 2 years, and I completed everything the judge told me to do, after that I just had to be good until December (end of my probation) and it would have gotten dismissed. then I got a DUI, and driving under suspension, and open container just 3 months prior to the end of probation. I am still awaiting court on October 1st and have not been convicted of these charges yet. I would like to know if there is ANY way the national guard can help me with these and let me join to better change my life. If I still have a chance to join that is. I would like to speak to a recruiter about this if there is one willing to work with me to help me join, I am completely serious about joining the national guard. I WANT TO BE A SOLDIER!

Sincerely,
      Jeremiah Stoneroad
      Possible TROLL?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneroad View Post

Sincerely,
        Jeremiah Stoneroad

HR NCO is absolutely right. Besides, if I"m not mistaken, you wouldn't be able to join yet until all your outstanding charges had some sort of resolution. Once that happens, then you can talk to a recruiter about your options.

Comment

And with the multiple negative adjudications, the reality is that you will not be able to enlist.

Comment

Working...
          X