X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IA waivers...

My short story. About 5 months back I applied to the NG with my recruiter and passed all the waiver process and only had to set a date for the ASVAB test/MEPS. At that time my family all talked with me saying that it wasn't a good time for me to leave yet as I had family responsibilities to attend at the time. Now I have talked to all my family and they said it would be an ok time to join. Now I really want to pursue this and make it happen.

I have recently just asked my recruiter if I can pick up where i left off and he told me unfortunatly they can not do anything with waiver related applicants right now but he will see what he can do for me. He said he would like to see me get in but i haven't heard back from him yet. My questions to you experts are... Is it possible to get a waiver still? Are there any loop holes I can ask to go through since i was previously approved of my waivers?

I know i am a good recruit as I am very athletic and quick to learn on the go. I know i could get a 300 on the PT test. As for the ASVAB score i am guessing i will get a 40 at least and 70 at most. I dont have much knowledge in Auto and Shop so that will decrease my score dramatically.
Working...
X