Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MEPS help

Originally posted by erumpeltin View Post
    Polo8816,

What unit are you in? I grew up in NJ - northern NJ, Bergen County.
    Right up the road from me. I'm in Hoboken.

Comment

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
      Right up the road from me. I'm in Hoboken.

Spent many nights (and early mornings) in Hoboken. One of the things I miss about nj is being able to hop on the train in Ramsey with a six pack and get off in Hoboken. Maybe take the path into manhattan. Maybe take the Yankee clipper to the stadium to see a game. Myeb just hang out in Hoboken, the city with the most bars per square mile of any city in the states.

You need any officers in NJ?

Comment

You need any officers in NJ?
        Not in Infantry, or at least not in my battalion. Not sure what the situation is in other units. But we are more or less bankrupt (both financially and morally), and I doubt you'll enjoy your experience here. Just my opinion.

Comment

So does anyone know a good recruiter in southern California? I think mine has given up on me.

Comment

So does anyone know a good recruiter in southern California? I think mine has given up on me.
            Have you filled out the Pre-Qualification form? You'll need to complete this anyways at the recruiters office, but by doing it online, you can get connected to a local recruiter within 10 business days. Here's a direct link: http://bit.ly/JMCld5

Comment

Originally posted by RyCass View Post
              Have you filled out the Pre-Qualification form? You'll need to complete this anyways at the recruiters office, but by doing it online, you can get connected to a local recruiter within 10 business days. Here's a direct link: http://bit.ly/JMCld5
              I all ready have filled that out and I have been to a recruiter. But he seems unable/unwilling to do the work necessary for the waiver process.

Comment

Working...
              X